Hoarding

Hording is a common disease of many crafters. That includes me, of course. And so, when my sister in Canada called me out in a FaceBook post about a crafts sale at Gourdo's, I decided to check it out although I have a feeling I might not like the prices at all. Gourdo's, afterall, have its branches in upscale areas.

My first encounter with Gourdo's is while I was having a last-minute shopping before going back to my Cordillera home (I used to live in the Metro where Quezon Memorial Circle is a couple of minutes walk away, Trinoma and SM North EDSA were a couple of minutes ride away- a mall bum's heaven). I bought a wooden set of lazy susan with salad bowl set. It was a good set and my family still use (them) up to this time - 3 or more years counting...

I went to Gourdo's Megamall, anyway, since I just had a workshop rescheduled to another date for this day. And - if money had not been an issue, I could have hoarded more, so, I just picked a few scrapbook items, tools, and bath items.

Not bad. I'm glad I went. Here's my hoard. Oh yes, we enjoy hoarding!


Comments