simple bottle, scrap fabric, twig, dried bougainvillea upcycling

In-between orders and a day job, I need to breathe ;D

So, I craft (upcycle) --- most recently, bottles, then the endless fabrics... twigs, flowers...

First the bottles, I transferred texts (rub-on) I really like (and can avail of)...

then spray-paint the area with clear acrylic...


Used or old scrap fabric like burlap/linen and old nurse stockings...

as roses... the old fashion way. Cut the stockings in half (lengthwise) then run-stitch the open sides, crimp, then roll.
twigs & fallen bougainvillea... and scrap paper. Crumple the paper into a ball, then secure with glue-gun on edge of the twig branch. Then, glue-gun the dried flowers with a drop of glue on the bottom of each flower. Finish at the bottom side first going on the top.
(Playing with scrap wires, too- and this blue one is like some scrawl of ugly memes proliferating at 9gag) - but hey, I like it :D

...more to come!

Comments