Plastic Recycling & All About Free/Cheap Therapy

My sister has finally found her crafting niche (she used to do beads, papers and ribbons, etc), but here's her latest:

from
TADAAA!!!!

waste plastics, of course!

Here's the size referral, courtesy of Julian.

So, let's plant away!
Here are more samples:



I have not tried making any of these faked ceramic pots, but...we hope to post video tutes, soon!
For even trying, we get rid of mind and soul  toxins that would otherwise lead us to more pain relievers, doctor visits, costly medical tests, procedures, and medications.
For a while now, we have relied on

Image result for crafting is better than therapy
and --- lived up to 119!

Believe me, the doctors I see for decades now are just my dentists!
(Don't you wish we could turn all waste plastics into something this cute and useful?)

 

Comments