Thin crust pizza is one of the most delectable, pricey foods we often go out and sought for in pizza parlours like Shakey's, or Tony's. I didn't know how to make a dough, nor where to buy the ingredients, so, if the craving begins, we go out and spend.
Until I first saw a pack of pita bread in some upscale grocery section, my adventurous cook shied. Armed with Kraft cheddar cheese, Del Monte tomato sauce, bellpepper, and Purefoods chorizo sausage, and a bread toaster to boot, we made our first, and an instant favorite thin crust pepperoni pizza.
1. Grate the cheese.
2. Slice the bellpepper in desired size & thickness.
3. Slice the chorizo horizontally and a centimeter thick.
4. Spread the tomato sauce on the top of the pita.
5. Sprinkle the bellpepper slices.
6. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese.
7. Lay some slices of chorize.
8. Place on bread toaster at 10-minutes setting.
9.Serve and feast!