recycling boxes and papers







okay, pilot projects... experiments... on top photo is double-sided photo frames-mobile made of board or cartolina paper. the 3 photos below is a recycled box-turned-CD holder... accented with dried grass flowers...
in reality, I am overwhelmed with all the artisans, artists, craftsmen, women and teens I meet online and in reality...
... i am still grappling, dazed and confused, wary that time will soon pass me by and i havent't found the fitting craft or material I should use, focus on, as well as explore...
... i keep exploring. I can hardly repeat one thing I already did when it comes to arts and crafts.
... i have not developed a system, a process so that things get a little bit easier, and correct the second time (all of them has got mistakes) around.
...while online artists and craftspeople present one masterpiece after another, earning (envy, envy), i stare... then let my senses (eyes and hands, OK?) stray yet again for another imperfect project... they've got a life on their own even my controlling mind is kept out of the way, most of the time... (it seems, or probably, it refuses just now to take the blame).
...sigh...

Comments